Wireless DSL (WDSL) is a broadband solution ideally suited to the connectivity needs of the small and mid-sized business. With speeds of up to 30Mbps, WDSL utilises wireless technology to offer a symmetrical service with low contention ratios – making it the perfect solution for businesses requiring a high-speed connection at an affordable rate.
WDSL provides two service offerings, Uncapped and Data on Demand, allowing complete control of your data usage and spend.
- Business quality broadband solution
- Alternative to bonded ADSL and leased line (diginet) services
- Low contention ratio guaranteed at max 10:1
- Utilises licensed wireless spectrum for superior quality
- Choice of speeds: From 2Mbps up to 30Mbps
- Two service offerings: Data on Demand (Pay for what you use) and Uncapped
- Dedicated voice channel
- No fixed lines required
- Symmetrical offering – equal upload and download speeds
- Protection from P2P abuse
- Voice bundles and Hosted PBX available as optional add-ons
- Complete control over your data usage and spend
- Provides a static IP address
- Suitable for voice traffic
- Immune to cable theft interruptions
- End-to-end solution.
How it works